All Applications are processed without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familiar status, or national origin of applicant.
Properties are not considered “off the market” until a reservation fee has been paid. Reservation fee must be paid in the form of cashiers check or money order. Fee will then be applied towards first months rent. Florida West Coast Property Management requires all applicants 18 and above to complete the application and submit the application fee of $75 per person plus any additional association appreciation fees that may apply.
Please be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income.
To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide a minimum of 2 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that most properties require that applicant combined gross income is at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application and provide proof of income and identification.
1. All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A Non refundable application fee will be required for all adult applicants. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner’s association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit. All applicants will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification.
An application will not be considered “completed” and will not be processed until all of the following have been provided to us: a separate Application has been fully filled out and signed by all applicants intended for the lease, an application fee has been paid to us. If no item is checked, all are necessary for the Application to be considered completed.
2. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. We reserve the right to require a co signer. Applicants will need to submit up to past 2 pay periods of income statements. A minimum of two years residential rental history is required.
3. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 5 years.
4. Self employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
5. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
6. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies within the past 7 years involving the manufacture or distribution of controlled substances. For other felony convictions, we will conduct individualized assessments that take into account mitigating factors, such as facts & circumstances surrounding the criminal conduct, age at time of conduct, evidence of good tenancy before and after conduct, nature & severity of conviction and the amount of time that has passed since the conviction. Criminal history which indicates that an applicant’s tenancy would constitute a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals or whose tenancy could result in substantial physical damage to the property of the owner or others may result in rejection of the application.
7. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
8. If a landlord will accept pet(s) a formal application and non refundable pet application fee will be required. Pet breed restrictions may apply.
9. A minimum non-refundable property preparation fee may be charged at to the Resident(s) at time of leasing the property. It will be used at the end of your lease term to cover any needed cleaning, carpet cleaning and re-keying. Other mandatory minimum fees for cleaning, carpet cleaning, re-keying etc may be charged as per the lease. Resident(s) shall still be liable for amounts for damages, cleaning, re keying etc that exceed this non refundable property preparation fee or minimum fees.
10. Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of execution of deposit/lease binder form and or lease.We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
11. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
12. We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
13. Any exceptions to our company’s criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, co signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
14. Our company policy is to report all non compliance with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with law.
15. Signature. Our reception of this application is consent only to this Application agreement and criteria. It does not bind us to accept applicant or to sign the proposed Lease Contract.