We are glad you have chosen Florida West Coast Property Management to call home!
This page is designed to answer any questions you may have.
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. We encourage all tenants to pay directly online through your Tenant Portal. Rent may be paid online via credit card, and bank account. Late Fees begin to accrue on the 4th of each calendar month.
You will receive a copy of the Tenant Handbook upon moving in. Please read the Tenant Handbook in full; it will cover your responsibilities as a tenant, the information on this page and more.
Upon moving in, you will receive access to your Tenant Portal. The Tenant Portal will allow you to pay rent online, submit non-emergency maintenance request and will provide you with a ledger that will list all rent payment activity.
If you have trouble accessing your Tenant Portal, send an e-mail to your Property Manager or customer service and provide your full name, property address, the e-mail address you provided your Property Manager, and contact number in case we need to reach you by phone.
Visit the Maintenance page. In addition to the Maintenance page, your Tenant Handbook will outline your responsibilities as a tenant and how to handle non-emergency maintenance items.
Visit the Maintenance page for procedures for a maintenance emergency. This information will also be included in your Tenant Handbook.
Utility Information & Other Useful Links Page
This page will provide a list of water, sewer, trash, cable/phone and other useful links for your area. This is not an all-inclusive page, however we do find it as a useful resource for common items a tenant might need prior or upon moving in.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Do I replace Air Filters? Yes. Tenants are required to replace air filters at least once per month.
• Do I treat for pests? Yes. Tenants are required to treat for interior pests on a monthly basis.
• Do I need renters insurance? We suggest that all tenants carry renters insurance. The owner nor Florida West Coast Property Management will not be responsible for any damaged or lost items.
• What happens if I lose the house key? During business hours you can contact 800-625-4794 and there will be a fee. During non-business hours, tenant must contact a locksmith and will be responsible for all charges; once locks are changes, it is the tenant’s responsibility to give the Property Manager a new set of key(s).
• Do I have to inform Property Manager of any visitors or guests? Yes, you will need to notify your Property Manager for any visitors or guests staying over 5 days. Additional applications may be required.
• How are utilities managed? All utilities, water/sewer/trash/electric/cable, shall be the responsibility of the tenant in conjunction with the lease.